microtech GmbH electronic
Phone: +49 3328 30824-0
Fax: +49 3328 30824-30
Or use ourContactform
Präzisionswiderstände & Temperatursensoren
Application specific solutions and components
SMD chip resistors, networks and temperature sensors are designed for use in almost all areas of electronics.
Our innovative technologies and high technical expertise allow us to be able to offer application-specific solutions. Here are some examples:
- Automotive series, SMD chip resistors, which meets the special requirements of the customers in the automotive industry
- Low ohmic series, SMD chip resistors, which can be used as current sensors
- High ohmic series, SMD chip resistors, which can be used in measuring amplifiers
- High power series, SMD chip resistors, specifically for use in power electronics and automotive technology etc.
- Trimmable series, SMD chip resistors, whose resistance value can be self-adjusted by the customer for special applications
- Pulse proof series, SMD chip resistors, wich can be used in power supplies etc.
- Networks, SMD chip resistors, specifically for use in highly integrated circuits
- Thin-film series, SMD chip resistors, which are used everywhere, especially if high precision and reliability is required, such as in medical, aviation or scientific equipment
- Temperature sensors, sensors in SMD technology for application in temperature measurement and control technology
- Placemats (CUT-K), specific SMD component with the form of a metallized ceramic substrate wich is used as an assembly base
- Testpoints, specific implementation of an SMD chip resistor (0 Ohm), which can be used as a measuring point on circuit boards
- Compensation resistors, thin film chip resistor within low resistance range with a specifically produced temperature coefficient in the range of +2000 ppm/K
- Heat-pipe, SMD component for use as a specific heat sink for circuit boards
- Matching resistors, specially selected chip resistors wich have a difference of resistance values of only +/-0.02% inside one packaging unit